We are committed to keeping our guests and our team as safe as possible during these times. As well as following Government guidelines and restrictions we have also implemented extra measures:
- Wash their hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Have enhanced cleaning and disinfecting routines using chemicals that are appropriate for COVID-19.
- Follow all social distancing rules when needed.
- Will not come if they or a member of their household has symptoms or if they have received an alert from NHS Track and Trace instructing them to self-isolate or if they have concerns they have been exposed to Covid-19.
AT THE VENUE:
- Hand sanitizer is readily available and we encourage you to use it frequently during the retreat.
- We may ask guests to wear masks at certain times to protect themselves and others and may limit the number of people in the sauna and other enclosed areas if needed.
- There will be regular breaks so you can wash your hands and hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you would feel more comfortable wearing a face-covering, please bring one.
- None of this should be stressful or impact you and your experience. We’ll be regularly cleaning the space and behind the scenes, a lot of cleaning, thought and preparation will be going on to make the space as safe as possible for our group.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
If we are unable to run the retreat due to government guidelines we will provide you with a refund or discuss transferring your booking to another available date within 12 months from your existing booking.
We will ask all guests to provide a Covid declaration prior to attending the retreat. If you are unable to attend due to you or a member of your household contracting Covid-19; you or a member of your household having a positive PCR or lateral flow test result; being required to self isolate; and/or receiving an alert from NHS Track and Trace instructing you to self-isolate, we regret that we will not be able to offer a refund. We advise you to ensure you have adequate travel insurance in place which will provide cover under such circumstances.